Château Arton 2010 Millésime - SINGLE CASK No.23
This is a single cask Armagnac, aged 10 years. In Gascony we call it a “Millésime”. It is made from our grapes, grown on our vines. We release our Millésime only when the combination of terroir, weather and wood produce a singular distillate worthy of its name. Our single barrel releases are not blended. We may release multiple barrels of an excellent vintage. Bottles from each barrel are recognized on the front label.
In 2017, Château Arton was awarded the highest honor in France – The Prix d’Excellence, by the French Ministry of Agriculture. Over 22,000 products were submitted – Arton having been selected as the best Brandy, not just Armagnac, in all of France.
TASTING NOTES (from the Ultimate Spirits Challenge):
A precise nose of orange segments and fresh peach unfolds on the supple, but concentrated, palate turning in to caramel sauce, soaked raisins, and cassonade sugar. The lasting, spicy finish makes a powerful final impression.
- Double Platinum Medal 2021 ASCOT Awards
- Best in Show – Brandy 2021 ASCOT Awards
- Best in Show – Armagnac 2021 ASCOT Awards
- Gold Medal 2021 International Spirits Challenge
- 95 Pts “Extraordinary, Ultimate Recommendation” 2021 Ultimate
- Spirits Challenge
- FINALIST 2021 Ultimate Spirits Challenge
Armagnac (Brandy) | 750ml | 45% ABV | France